Being fair and responsible in our dealings with interns has long been a matter of course at the Zeppelin Group. That is why we give our interns responsibility for small independent projects and involve them in various topics and processes within our company so that they have the opportunity to collect practically relevant experience – very much in keeping with the principle that “Grafen get others on board”. This aspect of our corporate culture goes right back to Graf Ferdinand von Zeppelin, whose particular accomplishments included identifying and promoting young and talented individuals. We hold to this tradition even to the present day, and offer talented individuals excellent opportunities to join the company following their studies.
We have been a member of the Fair Company initiative since July 2018 and are committed to comply with the following rules:
- Fair Companies offer professionally oriented student internships.
- Fair Companies give interns clearly defined tasks and objectives, and fix a consistent company contact for them.
- Fair Companies appoint interns for a meaningful period of time.
- Fair Companies do not offer an internship when a University graduate has applied for a permanent position.
- Fair Companies pay interns appropriate allowances.
- Fair Companies ensure clarity in the internship in terms of tasks, contact person, and objectives, as well as rules and regulations.