The CMB container mixer is the smaller version of the CM range in a single-column design.
The patented mixing process with rotating container and counter-rotating mixing tool utilizes two different mixing principles.
Because there is a very low level of product build-up, the cleaning effort required during product changeover is much reduced in comparison to that required in conventional systems. The mixing quality is highly precise and, of course, reproducible. The extremely large fill-level range makes it possible to process a wide range of quantities and products with just one machine size.
- Optimal operating parameters, with speed regulation for mixing tools and container rotation, ensure the production of high-quality mixed formulations with high added value.
- Increased productivity through minimal cleaning time and little machine downtime
- A mixing head de-dusting system connected to central aspiration system minimizes dust pollution, thereby supporting a clean workplace.
- Mixing tools can be individually configured with different focal areas, enhance processing, and are self-cleaning, facilitating
high flexibility and maximum mixing quality.
- A range of container systems tailored to the plant design is possible, to suit transport methods including manual, stacker-based, or
via crane and automatic container transport, thereby easing integration into a plant.