- Stainless steel double-shell jacket in multi-chamber design for high material turbulence and excellent heat transfer as a result.
- All water supply lines are made from stainless steel, which ensures that no
corrosion or water pollution occurs.
- No deposits or rot can develop in the double shell jacket over time. No chemical flushing is necessary.
- Optimization of the heating mixer process ensures higher throughput as a result of increased water pressure. This allows
production costs for the end product to be reduced.
- Smaller frame size and smaller installation space mean
lower investment is required.
- Even cooling of all surfaces ensures a homogeneous
dryblend temperature for the cooled batch that is transferred for the subsequent
- Efficient cooling by means of pressure-resistant cooling water circulation allows the output capacity to be increased while ensuring a high level of process safety. The container is virtually indestructible by overpressure.
- The design of the robust two-arm paddle cooling tool ensures
even, quiet operation so that the end product is not impaired by abrasion, lump formation or color effects.
- Easy cleaning and the double batch
design option help to reduce production costs.
Bevel gear drive:
- The robust, flexible design with strong bearing is very easy to maintain and durable.
- Optimal arrangement for easy access, generously proportioned design
facilitated by a strong center shaft, with automatic lubrication
to simplify and reduce maintenance intervals.
- The frame design relieves pressure on the vessel and the tool shaft for quiet operation, ensuring no vibration occurs. It also allows for better access, making maintenance easier.
Tool shaft / shaft seal:
- Solidly designed stainless steel shaft for a high level of reliability
- Thanks to the split design, the shaft seal can be easily replaced and is low-maintenance, ensuring that maintenance costs are kept to a minimum.
- Easier preventive maintenance and a high level of reliability
- Good accessibility and the size of the cover opening ensure easy cleaning and faster formulation changes, yielding time savings.
- The cover seal is very flexible and 100% tight, even during the fastest
possible emptying from the heating mixer. This ensures that no contamination arises and the operator works with a clean mixer.
- The solid outlet features a dead-space-free cover plate and seal
, along with low height to ensure fast emptying, to rule out quality variations arising as a result of contamination.
The robust and structurally strong design of the HC horizontal cooling mixer guarantees a long service life,
while the accompanying safety package ensures maximum operational safety.
Ample, well-organized water connections, ease of access and a clear arrangement of a pneumatic cabinet for controlling the vents allow for easy installation of the machine that is less time-consuming, as well as problem-free operation with minimal maintenance time.