The MPN sampler is used for taking samples from free-flowing, fine-grained non-cohesive powders and coarse-grained powders, as well as free-flowing standard granulates from the bulk material flow, and from containers and downpipes under normal atmospheric conditions or in the overpressure range up to 1 bar (g).
- A defined sample size is removed in each switching cycle, depending on the size and/or plunger volume. The sample size can be controlled based on the number of strokes, and individually adjusted by means of a timer
- Two plunger sizes and four different stroke lengths are available as standard, to be selected based on the operational requirements.
- No separation of bulk material during sampling
- Bulk material removed from moving or non-moving bulk material column
- Durable and low-maintenance due to design features and materials used
- Universal sample receptacle connectivity by means of clamp connection with hose coupling and clamp.
- Pneumatic or manual control
- Direct installation possible, as the system is fully pre-piped for electro-pneumatic equipment
- Stainless steel construction of parts in contact with bulk material
- Stainless steel pistons with PTFE mechanical seal, plunger volume approximately 80 to 200 cm³
- Robust, compact design and recessed seals enable use in pneumatic conveying lines up to 1.0 bar (g), mechanical design of -1.0 to 3.0 bar (g)
- Mechanical temperature resistance from -20 to +80°C
- Flange joints bored in accordance with DIN 2501 PN10 FF or ANSI 150 lbs FF
- Declaration of incorporation or declaration of conformity in accordance with the Machinery Directive, EC type examination certificate and declaration of ATEX conformity available
Equipment configurations, options and accessories
- Please contact us so that we can implement your project-specific requirements