The VB vibratory bottom is used to activate bulk material flow for virtually all poorly-flowing, non-fluidizable bulk materials for discharge from silos and vessels.
The vibratory bottom is used for external and internal storage silos as well as weighing and storage vessels.
The output of a vibratory bottom cannot be metered or adjusted, so the vibratory bottom acts solely as a discharge device. A downstream rotary feeder would serve as a dosing device.
- Discharge bottom for activation of bulk material, functioning on the principle of vibration.
- Funnel output bottom with welded-in relief cone, firmly attached unbalanced motor and vertical buffering suspension rings form a sturdy unit, which ensures the uniform discharge of the dynamic loads
- Universally suitable for virtually all bulk materials without modification
- The sleeve on the product feed area decouples vibrations from the silo or vessel. The product discharge area is connected to a downstream unit by means of a sleeve and connecting nozzles. This connects to the vibratory bottom at the top and base, creating a tight, closed and freely vibrating system.
- Effective lines of force are created by uniform vibration input via a support ring.
- The vertical buffering suspension rings support the vibratory bottom and ensure the statically required load absorption and the precise recovery of horizontal loads.
- Integrated emergency slide valve for use in emergencies, e.g. removal of downstream unit when silo is full
- Long lifespan and low maintenance outlay
- Vibratory bottoms are attached to the silo or vessel by means of a bored support ring (mating flange).
- Optimal discharge capacity thanks to two outlet sizes: 180 and 250.
- Made from 1.4307 stainless steel
- Temperature resistance between -10° and 80°C (operational and mechanical design temperature)
Equipment configurations, options and accessories:
- Vibratory hopper without relief cone
- Hygienic, non-retracting C-sleeve made from a woven composite material
- Explosion-proof up to 1.5 bar (g)
- Vibratory bottom connection kit
- Connecting nozzle to downstream unit
- Support bracket for mounting to unit